Game Designer with 10+ years of experience and different projects from small casual/social games to big AAA-titles. I have wide expertise in different areas of game design (game mechanics, UI/UX, level design, storytelling) and competent enough to create the entire design of the game, from vision to finished game.
Skills & Expertise
- Experienced generalist game designer with knowing of Ubisoft/Gameloft/Microsoft best practices.
- Systemic and analytical approach with the ability to solve complex design tasks.
- Focused on gameplay design and UI/UX, I believe that the player experience is the key to good design.
Game Designer at Ubisoft Kiev (May 2014 – Present)
- UI/UX design for PC versions of Ubisoft AAA-titles (Far Cry 4, Far Cry: Primal,Watch Dogs 2).
- Interviewing new game designers.
- Participating in local game development conferences as a speaker from Ubisoft.
Game Designer at Arkadium (November 2013 – May 2014)
Game Designer at Gameloft (June 2013 – October 2013)
Participating in Game Evolution of several projects.
Game Designer at N-Game Studios (August 2007 – May 2013)
Carry all game design of the studio for six years, 6 released projects, pitching, prototyping, communication with clients.
Game Designer at Absolutist (June 2006 – November 2006)
Game design/level design/testing for 5 casual games.
Game Designer/Writer at Nekki (March 2004 – May 2006, remote work)
Writing/level design for action/adventure slasher based on popular in CIS book.
University “Ukraine”, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design and Advertising (drawing skills/web/CG)
Dniprodzerzhinsk Metallurgical College, Junior Specialist, Electrical Engineer (engineering mindset and a lot of math)
Languages & Communication
Ukrainian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent (IELTS General brand score 8.0)
Toastmasters community member (public speaking skills)
Writing experience (script writer for games)
Design communication skills: from simple sketches and one-pagers to complex GDDs, wikis and presentations